Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BOO

Close up picture of the letters
The table at the entry of my house
Here are some letters I made using cardboard style letters I bought from Hobby Lobby. These were priced at $2.49.....but I carefully watched and waited until I could buy them at 50 % off.
Then I bought some Halloween designed scrapbook paper. I chose 3 different designs. One for each letter. I bought those half off as well. Then I had some left over un-used ribbon and black acrylic paint from other craft projects. The little round pictures/graphics you see....like the witch on a broom, etc. are just something I googled on google images and printed off and cut out to glue on them.
All in all this project cost me about 7 dollars to make. I like to save money. You can too. If you carefully watch for sales and prepare your crafts in advance you can get all the things you need with a good discount. Especially if you have a Hobby Lobby nearby.
The letters measure 8 and 1/4 inch tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment